Thursday, July 21, 2011

Funny/Creative Facebook Status Updates..!!!!

Funny Facebook statuses are a great way to brighten up your social networking profile page. If you are looking for Facebook Status then your search ends here, you have landed on the right page. This article is all about very funny Facebook status messages that have been written by real people. You will find here all Funniest Facebook Status.Do come back l8er for more status updates,i will keep updating this post as i find more funny creative facebook statuses.!!

1)“Insert coin to view my status message.”

2)decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire!

3)scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal today’s status.

4)wants to merge MySpace, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter and call it: MY FACE YOU TWIT.

5)My friends status said, “standing on the edge of a cliff :/”…so i poked him.

6)Life is simple: Eat. Sleep. Change your Facebook status.

7)A wise man once said “Facebook must be female. Just when you think you’ve figured her all out, she changes.”

8)[FACEBOOK]-   This drug is very efficient for cases of chronic boredom. Extra doses can lead to addiction.

9)I know the world isn’t going to end in 2012 because my yogurt expires in 2013!

10)I don't always delete people from Facebook, but when I do, I prefer they constantly try to re-friend and poke me. Stay desperate my ex-friends.

11)What's Facebook...???
It's a place where a Guy posts a joke, he gets No Response...
and if a Girl posts the same Joke,
She gets 150 Likes, 300 Comments & 60 Friends Requests.

12)Quitting Facebook is the new, adult version of running away from home. We all know you're doing it for attention and we all know that you'll be back!

13)Thanks to Facebook, I no longer have anything to talk about when I see you in person.

14)Changed all my passwords to “incorrect”. So now my computer just tells me when I forget!

15)Kids are like farts--you can only tolerate your own.

16)is wondering why Facebook bothers to give the option of "liking" my own comment? Of course I like my own comments. I'm awesome!

17)Sorry, everyone, it looks like my Facebook account was hacked by vodka last night...

18)is dedicating this status update to all the statusless people.!

3 comments:

  1. I like to read funny facebook updates,here i got one interesting funny facebook updates blog thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creative and funny facebook statuses, i really like your statuses. Facebook Status Really Gives A Wonderful Look To Your Facebook Profile. you will get more statuses from Funny Facebook Statuses.

    ReplyDelete